In the days of email overwhelm (and receiving hundreds of them every day) and to act with integrity I desire to be clear about my email boundaries – so I have created an Email Charter – read what it incluces below.
My Email Charter
Every email I receive is dealt with personally by me.
I aim to respond where it is needed within 72 hours Monday-Friday Office hours (UK time.)
As I receive hundreds of emails a day across my accounts, I have introduced an email service standard as follows.
- Emails will be read once a day Monday to Friday but not at weekends, in the evenings or early mornings.
- Current clients receive priority and will get a response first.
- All the wonderful people I am having a conversation with – they will be next in line!
- For any cold sales emails I will not respond, as I solely purchase through contacts I am personally known by.
- If someone has a problem to solve then these are the options:
We will pick this up in our next paid for session. If we included email support in your agreement I will of course respond in the interim.
Not currently in a paid program?
Best practice dictates any advice I give is in a paid for session so please book here: https://www.rachelbentleyonline.co.uk/mentoring
Looking for long term 121 support?
Book a discovery session here: https://tidycal.com/rachelbentley/15-minute-consultation-free
Please note this is not a solving session nor do I accept sales pitches.
Want to look round my world? Find my Linktree here for Socials, Calendar, Resources and Offers